We want to assure everyone we follow all universal precautions and recommendations released by the CDC with special attention to COVID-19 precautions and guidelines.
- All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes (that kill all viruses including the Coronavirus)
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Air Purifiers with HEPA filters are placed throughout the office.
- Everyone washes their hands between every single patient with antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer stations are throughout the office.
- All staff members wear masks throughout their scheduled shift.
- Patients temperatures are taken and if fever or COVID-19 symptoms are noted or reported when the COVID-19 questionnaire is completed the patient is escorted immediately to a designated room and are not allowed to be seated in the reception area.
- We offer Audio/Video Telemedicine appointments to new and established patients.
You can be rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments. We do ask if you are ill to please notify staff so we can discuss if either an on-site office appointment vs. telemedicine appointment would be best for your treatment plan and to help keep others safe. Please keep us updated of any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients.
Thank you for understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.
Testing: We do offer viral testing and antibody testing for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) through CPL-Clinical Pathology Laboratories.
A viral test is a nasal swab and tells you if you have a current infection. An antibody test is a blood test and can tell you if had a past infection. Both tests are offered to new and established patients
Rapid screening is not available at this time. The Quidel Sofia Machine is ordered, but is backordered due to the pandemic. We will announce when we have rapid screening available.