Paul Keinarth, M.D.
After graduating in 1987 from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Dr. Keinarth completed his residency training at Brackenridge Hospital. Dr. Keinarth, Board Certified in Family Practice since 1990, has served as Chairman of the Department of Family Practice at Seton Medical Center; he is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, the Texas Academy of Family Practice, the Texas Medical Association and the Travis County Medical Society. He is co-founder and co-teacher of the Stress Reduction Clinic.|
Dr. Keinarth is married and has two chilren, Katie and Daniel. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing the piano, and song writing.
Physician Reported Awards & Publications
- Patients Choice Award, July 1st, 2010
- America's Top Family Doctor by Consumers Research Council of America, 2010
- Austin's Best Doctors as published in Austin Monthly Magazine, 2010
- The Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association, 2009-2010
- Publication in Ladies Home Journal, March 2010