Steven Margolin, M.D.
Dr. Margolin received his degree in Medicine from Ohio State University in 1976 and did his residency training at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Margolin is a member of the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, the Travis County Medical Society, the Texas Medical Society and is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He has served as Chief of Staff at Seton Medical Center and as Chairman of the Department of Family Medicine at Seton Medical Center.|
Dr. Margolin is married and has two children, Alex and Laura. He enjoys golf and fishing.
Physician Reported Awards & Publications
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor, 2005
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor, 2006
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor, 2007
- "Rarest of them All" published in Rare Magazine June Issue, 2010
- Physician Recognition Award/American Medical Association